JeetoBharat mentoring is a unique program where we hand hold you for 6 months or 1 year to help you start preparing for UPSC Civil Services Examination. This is a 1 to 1 program aimed at finding your strengths and weaknesses. A customised strategy will be developed after many rounds of discussions between you and our founder Mr. Sudhir Gupta, who has seen many flavors of this exam and also cracked it in his first attempt without any coaching.
There are many aspirants who flock to Delhi, Hyderabad or Chennai and waste their precious time and money. This leaves a dent in their career. One must understand that IAS, IPS or other service through UPSC is not an assured career. One must be very careful making these decisions because today is the age when graduates get placed before their final year. The irony of preparing for this exam is that you can never mention on your resume or CV that you were preparing for the ‘prestigious’ civil services exam for 3 years. It will only jeopardise your job opportunity because employers do not look at it as ‘proper’ use of time. Thus, you need a strategy !
What is covered in the mentoring program?
- Thorough understanding of the examination
- Strengths and weakness analysis
- Choosing optional subject
- Customised study schedule for both Prelims and Mains
- Notes making strategy
- Career Counselling – What if you do not get into civil services ? Plan B
- Bi weekly reviews over E-mail, Skype and mobile
- How to prepare for current affairs?
- How to write essays and answers in Mains examination?
- How to prepare for your personality test or interview?
- Answer evaluation
It comes with a money back guarantee of 15 days. If you do not like the service, you can claim refund within 15 days.
Please write an email to email@example.com if you have any queries however trivial they may be. We try hard to answer each and every email.